The Department of Pre-medicine is designed to offer integrated curriculum of various fields of study which facilitates understanding the basic science of medicine as a prerequisite for entering the Department of Medicine.
- (1) Providing various fields of study including humanities, Hanyang Medical School enables students to deliver health care to local community with commitment and compassion.
- (2) Hanyang Medical School designs to develop physicians actively involved in independent study with their background knowledge in biological and medical science and further encourages students to achieve breakthroughs in human health care.
- (1) Creativity: Hanyang Medical School supports innovative approach based on rational thinking suitable for future physicians.
- (2) Commitment: Hanyang Medical school pursues socially responsible physicians who can dedicate themselves to help the community and respect humanity.
- (3) Practicality: Hanyang Medical School is dedicated to improving community health by integrating fundamental medical knowledge, diagnostics and therapies.
- (4) Vigorousity: Hanyang Medical School empowers future leaders who can well adjust to rapidly changing health care market by extensive self-study.
Hanyang University College of Medicine will attempt to put its name on the World Top100 Medical Schools Rankings by 2018, the 50th year of its foundation, which will propel Hanyang University to rank in the world’s top 100.